Tuesday, January 10, 2012

6 weeks already

It's hard to believe that my little angel (well he is to me) is already 6 weeks old. I wish I knew where the time has gone. It really does feel like yesterday that he was born. We are starting to fall into some kind of routine. Starting is the key word. For the past week Gabriel has wanted to do nothing but eat... like ALL day! These are the times I wish I wasn't nursing, because the responsibility of feeding him falls solely on me, unless I pump a bottle for Chris to give to him... HA! Like that would happen... he's still falling into the damn work, come home, eat, and sleep crap. I really can't remember what it's like to actually lay in bed with my husband, and as far as intimacy goes... there is none. I'm really glad that I am on Zoloft cause I know I need it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment